Popular Posts

Desi Delight : Hardial (1) **


I met Hardial, who called himself Terry, whilst walking a neighbour's dog in the local park. He had a certain rough charm, so invited him back to my place to have some photographs taken. I took the dog back and then, because I had forgotten my keys, climbed in through a bedroom window and let Hardial in the front door. About five minutes later there was a loud knocking on the door. Someone had seen me climbing through the window and thought I was a burgler, so they had called the police. 

 
 
 

The incident with the police calling round almost made Hardial leave immediately. But fortunately he stayed, and then he began to call round quite frequently to see me.

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
Photographed at home by KJM
Feltham - Middlesex

You might also like to see - Desi Postcard (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment