Popular Posts

Party Guest : Elron **

I was invited to a wonderful party when a female friend was celebrating her 30th birthday. One of the guests was her brother. He had charisma, good looks, a decent physique and an interesting tattoo on his upper arm. When I told him that I'd like him to pose for me, he was enthusiastic about the idea, but I thought he would forget about it after the party.


I was therefore very pleasantly surprised when he rang me a few days later and arranged to come to my place. With the noise of the party and the amount of alocohol I had consumed, I thought his name was Elrod - but it transpired that he was called Elron.

However, when he posed naked, I thought El-Rod would have been much more suitable.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Photographed at home by KJM
Bethnal Green - East London

You might also like to see - Friends Exposed : Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment