Popular Posts

Exposed Friend : Fletcher **

Fletcher moved to London from Northern Ireland to work on a building site.
He was charming, witty and extremely amusing. Everybody liked him and he got on with everyone.
He introduced me to underground raves and I took him with me when I travelled.
I knew him for several years and helped him as much as I could.
But he had a problem.
Drugs.
He couldn't maintain any relationship and couldn't stay in a job longer than two weeks.
He eventually went to work for an uncle in Australia to get away from the drug scene in London.
But when I went to visit him with his brother, it was evident that he hadn't changed.
He was clever and talented and it was very sad to see him wasting his life.

 
 



 

 
 
 

 
 


 
 

 
 Photographed at home and various locations around the world by KJM

You might also like to see - Exposed Friend : Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment