Popular Posts

Exposed Brother : Seamus (1) **


When Fletcher was staying with me, I met many of his friends from Northern Ireland - some of whom were heavily into drugs like himself, whilst others became my own special friends. Falling into the latter category was Seamus, who was Fletcher's brother. He visited for a couple of weekends before moving to London permanently but, from the first moment we met, it was evident that we were going to get along very well - so well in fact, that Fletcher actually got a little jealous.
Much more about Seamus will be revealed in parts 2 and 3.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photographed at home by KJM
Ealing - West London

You might also like to see - Exposed Friend : Fletcher

and also - Exposed Colleague : Paul (2)

1 comment:

  1. I am very flattered that you re-post pages from my blog - it would be very kind if you gave my blog a credit:
    http://emeritus-men.blogspot.co.uk
    Thank you
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete