Popular Posts

Cafe Chronicles : Paulo **

Paulo was one of the baristas at the Caffè Nero adjacent to my office, and he was the second of many Caffè Nero staff who came to my home to be photographed.

He was a typical Italian male, always turning up late for work after a night of passion with his latest female conquest. When he saw the photographs I'd taken of some of his colleagues he asked me to take some of him. I met him after work one afternoon and took him back to my place and on the way, he insisted that he only wanted some portraits taken. It didn't take long for him to pose for more artistic shots however, and he then used copies of those photographs to pick up even more girls.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photographed at home by KJM
Feltham - Middlesex 

You might also like to see - London Model : Viiperi

No comments:

Post a Comment